Founders are absolutely at the heart of everything we do. And we work incredibly hard to figure out a solution to lower a barrier of entry to start big startups. Know how difficult and ambiguous it is to start big startups. And we do this by offering users a collection of articles. To get from A to B. To get from where you are to where you want to go.
In this forum you will find a collection of resources
- Cap table management
- Token distribution management
- Cap table creation
- We’re even building a tool to give business an estimate of how much and WHEN it is optimized in the calendar year
If you’re new to being a founder, we give you a step by step set of actions so you know that the order of operations of running a business is correct. These methods are based on analyzing very successful founders, some are on our advisory board, with upwards of 10 figure exits.
You can be rest assured that by following these strategies and keeping yourself accountable - by testing your skills in a live environment, it is only a matter of time before your business becomes a high valuation startup.
- Learn how to hire your first cofounder by using the Employee Agreement Contract - VC’s don’t invest in one man shows!
- Get your first Angel investor by learning how to use the Post-money Safe Contract
- Complete your Financing Basic Training by understanding how Convertible Notes are used in a seed round