When you sign up for Founder’s Kit, incorporated as Decentral Holding Corporation, a Delaware C Corporation, we ask for some information that will identify you as a user. This information includes your name and email address. We also collect statistical data about you on our servers. This information is aggregate, and is not associated with you or your account.
We may collect the additional types of information from you when you use our Services:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, device information, and usage data.
What do you do with this information?
Founder’s Kit never shares your personal information to any third party for advertising or promotional purposes. All the information on the app which is sent can only be read by us to serve you better with our product.
We may use your information for the following purposes
- To provide and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you about your account, provide customer support, and respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience and provide you with relevant content and recommendations.
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Only you can write and read, to and from the account that you create. No other user has access to your account. We have taken steps to ensure our databases are secure, and are confident in our ability to keep your information safe. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.